It’s 2020 (well not yet, but we all know you’ll be out of the office by then)!
A guide for fast-growing small-medium businesses
This guide will cover:
- Why relying on resumés alone to screen candidates is a bad idea, and how video interviews can help
- What criteria to use when choosing a video interview provider
- At what stage in the recruitment process you should use video interviews
- How to communicate with candidates about a video interview
- What to ask and how many questions to use
Want more creative questions to ask in your next interview? You can access our full report on the 25 Questions you should be asking in an interview here.
Whichever side of an interview desk you’ve been on, you will know that there are good questions and bad questions, but when it comes to finding the candidate that would thrive within your organization – the right questions are the right answer. Here are 5 (out of 25) questions: