It’s 2020 (well not yet, but we all know you’ll be out of the office by then)!
A guide for fast-growing small-medium businesses
This guide will cover:
- Why relying on resumés alone to screen candidates is a bad idea, and how video interviews can help
- What criteria to use when choosing a video interview provider
- At what stage in the recruitment process you should use video interviews
- How to communicate with candidates about a video interview
- What to ask and how many questions to use
Millennials, Generation Y, Echo Boomers … call them what you will, you can’t ignore them.
That generation – those now in their twenties to mid-thirties – already accounts for almost half the US labor force. And yet, according to a 2015 survey, the majority of companies confessed to having difficulty finding and retaining millennial talent.
Whether you’re looking for the star candidate from hundreds of applications, or hiring in a sector where competition for talent is huge, you need recruitment processes that help you succeed: help not only find the right candidate, but do so quickly.
Traditional recruitment strategies – paper resume reviews and in-person interviews -